- •Solia S60 lead (Biotronik) conductor fractures can occur after 6 months despite constant parameters at pacemaker interrogation.
- •An implantation depth of at least 12 mm covering the ring electrode might be advisable to reduce mechanical strain on the lead.
- •Early lead conductor fracture can suddenly occur despite uncomplicated implantation procedure.
- Clinical outcomes of left bundle branch area pacing compared to right ventricular pacing: results from the Geisinger-Rush Conduction System Pacing Registry.Heart Rhythm. 2022; 19: 3-11
- A novel pacing strategy with low and stable output: pacing the left bundle branch immediately beyond the conduction block.Can J Cardiol. 2017; 33: 1736 e1-1736 e3
- Left bundle branch area pacing for cardiac resynchronization therapy: results from the International LBBAP Collaborative Study Group.JACC Clin Electrophysiol. 2021; 7: 135-147
- Left bundle branch pacing by standard stylet-driven lead: preliminary experience of two case reports.HeartRhythm Case Rep. 2020; 6: 614-617
- Left bundle branch area pacing using stylet-driven pacing leads with a new delivery sheath: a comparison with lumen-less leads.J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol. 2021; 32: 439-448
- A beginner's guide to permanent left bundle branch pacing.Heart Rhythm. 2019; 16: 1791-1796
- Clinical outcomes of His bundle pacing compared to right ventricular pacing.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 71: 2319-2330
- Prospective evaluation of feasibility and electrophysiologic and echocardiographic characteristics of left bundle branch area pacing.Heart Rhythm. 2019; 16: 1774-1782
Funding Sources: There are no funding sources.
Disclosures: None; all authors declare no conflict of interest.
User licenseCreative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivs (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) |
For non-commercial purposes:
- Read, print & download
- Redistribute or republish the final article
- Text & data mine
- Translate the article (private use only, not for distribution)
- Reuse portions or extracts from the article in other works
- Sell or re-use for commercial purposes
- Distribute translations or adaptations of the article
Elsevier's open access license policy